streda 18. septembra 2013

Istrocon 2013

I am back from Istrocon/ Comic Salon. So I'm going to summarise my feelings about it a bit. Just because I can.

At first I must say that day (better said night) before the convention I hurt my foot, I couldn't walk and that day I even had to work, so I was fucking stressed... I finished my costumes on time (except Mystique which I didn't give a shit about), I was going to sleep at another place..I was looking forward to it too much. And every time I'm too excited for something, some bad thing happens... So higheels were out, I didn't know if the foot was broken or not, to be honest, it really did hurt like hell, but I said to myself, fuck that shit, I'm not going to the hospital, if my little finger was broken they would only say don't move it and if it was something more serious they would put a splint on it and I couldn't have moved at all...So no doctors, we're going on the con. And I added on of the most hated word after it: YOLO XDDD




I wanted to pack three costumes. Ironically I wore only two of them and the one I was working on the most stayed in the trunk coz the last day I've decided to repeat my cosplay from friday - Elisabeth from Bioshock Infinite. And I must say that I enjoyed wearing it a lot. I love the character although it is cosplayed A LOT. I was expecting another Elizabeths there so I was surprised that I was the only one. I was really happy to cosplay her, it's kind of my favourite cosplay right now. The only thing I hated about it was the wig, because I didn't have money to buy a proper one ;__;
I also had Booker thanks to my very good friend Radko ;) As we say, he was totally FABIBI. Even the style really did fit him (his gf is trying to persuade him to dress like it more often :D) I couldn't thank him enough, it meant so much to me... the best Booker ever.

Btw, later I realised that Elizabeth and I have something more in common..our little fingers :"D



Saturday was...well...I don't know how to start. My Mystique costume was probably the crappiest costume I ever made. And I couldn't wear my highheels for it because of my foot. My face paint was a total shit..really...fucking ebay... :"D 




Nevermind, I put it on in the morning as well as my friends and we were expecting others to come. But of course, the leader of our cosplay group came in the morning in his normal clothes and when I asked him, where was his costume, he said: "I couldn't fit in it." So we were left alone, four people... and there were 11 of us in the beggining... So I totally resigned, not taking anything seriously. To be honest, because of that the costume started to repell me, I couldn't wait to take it off. But we made to the second round, I couldn't believe it, because it was nothing compared to other competitors. What surprised me the most was Miyu, the heart of the cosplay competition, and she said something really nice about my costume and it really cheered me up :)
The programme was a bit dissapointing this year, I haven't been to any prelection, and I had to skip those what sounded quite good to me. I haven't even played any games! I just didn't see anything I'd love to play.. And I couldn't dance of course... -.-
But I had more time to talk to new people, to my friends or just chill somewhere. I didn't meet everyone (didn't even see!) but what made me almost cry were my friends who came back from the UK to visit the Istrocon and I haven't seen them for a long time. It was special for me. And of course also other friends, older and new. I had a great time with them :) Even with total strangers XDDD



I love this photo :D Ignore me with a bottle please..


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára