nedeľa 21. júla 2013

Working. Well, sort of...

I've been quite busy. I've started a new part-time job, the only one I could find in my city. Shitty as hell, but there's an air condition at least which means that instead of burning outside I'm freezing inside..

I still don't have all the fabrics for Elizabeth and my other cosplays so I started with the corset first (so I wouldn't feel so terrible about my laziness). I just upgraded my old white corset altough I'm thinking about doing the thing from the scratch anyway. We'll see. It doesn't even depends on me, it depends on my financial situation.  Did I mention me being poor? *bitter laughter*


Also I'm not that excited for this cosplay anymore. Don't take me wrong, I still love Bioshock (all of the games), but the amount of Elizabeth's cosplayers is just too damn high. Which is good as most of them are amazing. On the other hand it puts me down because I know I'm no match for them so here comes he question: Why should I even try. But this question haunts me during making any cosplay, so I just ignore it most of the time. Nevermind, I want to make it, so I will. Blabbering stops now. :D



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára