štvrtok 30. mája 2013

Maya's class mod 2

When my Borderlands cosplay partner saw my Maya's "book", she liked it and asked me to make one for her as well. And I promised I would, so I did :D

Firstly, I had to visit an antiquarian bookshop and search through the old and cheap books (0,20 Euro, hell yeah!). And I found a red one which I appreciated however there was a picture on the front cover, but luckily nothing on the back. So I had basically everything I needed. Except of a glue, which I totally forgot about.. -___-"

This is the one I have decided for, because Lilith wanted something red that would go with her hair colour (how ridiculous that is :D)





Firstly I cut the side forms from the cardboard and prepared some colourful paper.


I wrapped the form in it.


And used a ducktape on the back of it, as I didn't have a glue :"D


Tada~




I've painted the book with acrylics.


I forgot to mention, that I am fucking dumb, so I had to un-ducktape the sides to unite them with the cover.


Now to "borders"







Result:


:)



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára